How to Apply
- Step #1: Complete the Application on OpenApply
- Step #2: Attach Supporting Documents
- Step #3: Complete Interview and Placement Testing
- Step #4: Acceptance Letter
Digital copies of the following documents need to be attached to the online application:
- Applicant’s transcripts or report cards from current and last two school years (transcripts must be in English or officially translated)
- Applicant’s birth certificate
- Applicant’s valid passport title page
- Applicant’s IC Card (only if Malaysian citizen and over 12 years of age)
- Applicant’s digital passport-style photo
- Applications and supporting documents must be submitted via OpenApply.
- Applications are not considered complete and will not be reviewed until the application processing fee of RM1500 has been paid
After the online application is completed and the application processing fee of RM1500 has been paid, your child will be scheduled for an interview and placement testing. Students applying for 1st grade through 12th grade will take a math placement test, take an English placement test, and complete a short writing assessment.
After Steps 1, 2, and 3 have been completed, the admissions department will review the student’s application materials. Acceptance and grade placement of the student will be based on available space, age, past school records, teacher recommendations, and scores on math and English placement tests. Students who meet the requirements for admission will be issued a letter of acceptance to the Oasis International School community.