- Are you accepting applications now?
- What steps do I take if I want my child to enroll in OIS?
- What are your school fees for the 2018-2019 school year?
- What grade levels does OIS offer?
- How do you determine what grade my child will join once accepted?
- My child is currently enrolled in a British/Malaysian/Australian/Chinese education system. Is my child able to transfer to OIS?
- How do I make an appointment to learn more about your school?
- What are the important dates for the 2018-2019 school year?
- Where can I find information about your academic program and student life?
- When will the school be completed, and when can we schedule a tour?
- Do you offer any discounts?
The important dates for the 2018-2019 school year include:
- August 29th: First Day Of School
- October 26th: End Of Quarter One
- December 17th - January 4th: Christmas Break
- February 1st: End Of Quarter Two
- February 2nd - 6th: Chinese New Year Break
- April 5th: End Of Quarter Three
- April 15th - 19th: Spring Break
- June 21st: Last Day Of School/End Of Quarter Four
Construction completion of Oasis International School - Kuala Lumpur is set for February 2018. We hope to schedule tours of the new campus as early as April! Please sign up here to join our mailing list; once you are on our mailing list, you will receive updates on the building and other school news as well as be among the first to be notified when we begin tours.
Yes, we offer discounts! Right now, take advantage of our Early Bird Discount: 75% off our registration fee (a savings of RM7,500) for families who register before 1 January 2018. Please contact the admissions department at firstname.lastname@example.org about additional discounts.