- Are you accepting applications now?
- Can I transfer to Oasis in the middle of a school year?
- Is there a deadline for applications?
- What steps do I take if I want my child to enroll in Oasis?
- What are your school fees for the 2019-2020 school year?
- What grade levels does Oasis offer?
- How do you determine what grade my child will join once accepted?
- My child is currently enrolled in a British/Malaysian/Australian/Chinese education system. Is my child able to transfer to Oasis?
- Does Oasis provide support for students with learning challenges?
- How do I make an appointment to learn more about your school?
- What are the important dates for the 2019-2020 school year?
- Where can I find information about your academic program and student life?
- Do you offer any discounts?
Elementary School and Middle School students can transfer during weekly intake days during the school year. As for High School students, mid-year transfers become more difficult. If a student transfers mid-semester, Oasis International School may not be able to grant credit for that partial semester. Please contact the High School Guidance Counselor for more information.
There is not a deadline; however, it is our recommendation to apply sooner rather than later for a few reasons:
1. We have waiting lists for certain programs and grade levels. If you want to secure a seat for your child, please do not postpone your application submission.
2. Malaysian citizens, Dependant Visa Holders, and MM2H Visa Holders can start school immediately after acceptance. However, students needing to obtain a Student Visa must wait for Ministry of Education Approval (usually 4-6 weeks).
3. Our promotions are time defined, and to take advantage of the promotions, your child must complete the entire application process (including testing) by the promotion deadline. Also, we offer 5% off tuition if you pay 100% of your child’s tuition by May 1.
The important dates for the 2019-2020 school year include:
- August 22nd First Day of School/Quarter One
- October 29th Beginning of Quarter Two
- December 16th - January 3rd Christmas Break
- January 20th Beginning of Quarter Three
- January 24th - 27th Chinese New Year Break
- March 23rd - 27th Spring Break
- March 30th Beginning of Quarter Four
- June 5th Last Day of School
Yes, we offer discounts! Right now, take advantage of a 40% discount off our registration fee. We also do not require a deposit. In addition, we offer 5% off annual tuition if you pay by May 1. If three or more siblings are enrolled, there is also a discount available.
Please contact the business office for details regarding all discounts.